Friday, May 1, 2009

my new favorite thing?

Well thanks for asking.

Texts From Last Night

I honestly believe that this might be the best idea anyone has had re: the internet in a VERY LONG TIME.

For the uninitiated it is a website devoted entirely to regrettable text messages the you send. That I send. That we all send.

There's something about the idea of posting them on a website and making them public that takes a little of the sting out of the full body cringe that comes when you pick up your phone the next morning, hands clammy with liquid shame, and scroll through the mistakes your thumb made the night before.

I just literally cringed remembering some of my own. I bet you did too.

Seriously you guys, this is hilarious. I mean it.

notables:

(917): My milkshake brings 85 to 90 percent of the boys to the yard

(818): On a scale of affliction to ed hardy, how douchy is it in there right now?

(310): its like his balls were made of silver and he was trying to polish the tarnish off

(410): You are still hot in my book. I wanna dry hump u like a 9th grader then hump for real when the herpes is gone.

(781): Is there a reason "Call me when you're legal" is written on my arm? I'm 22..

(517): I puked in a mailbox on the way back from your house.


oh.....


YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. "its like his balls were made of silver and he was trying to polish the tarnish off"

    whoa!!

    Sure - ignorance is bliss, but I want to know what the hell that's about!

    ReplyDelete